AMA College of medicine is the oldest medical school in the AMA education system. AMAES or AMA education System is the largest education network in the Philippines. It is part of the AMA group of companies and administered many educational institutes. Some of the colleges run by this group of companies are-
• AMA School of medicine
• AMA Basic Education
• AMA colleges
• AMA University
• St Augustine School of nursing
• ABE International Business school
• AMA Computer Learning Center
• Southern Luzon college
About AMA College of medicine
The college was established in the year 1980 and located in Makati City. The colleges provide multifunctional labs with high-quality equipment. It offers various facilities to international and natives students. The college is approved by MCI, and Indian students get the advantages of studying in this MBBS program.
• Faculty of Pharmacy
• Faculty of Medicine
• Faculty of Preventive Care
Advantages of Studying in AMA College
Any college has some qualities which attract the students and convince them to join the education program. So we come up with some advantages of studying in this college.
• Excellent Education standard
• Teachers and administration includes Educated professionals
• Education provided with WHO guidelines
• The medium of education is English for all the students
• No donation for admission
• No entrance exam required
• The fees are lower than the Indian private medical colleges
• Hygienic Indian cuisine food available
• Good scope of employment after completing a degree from the college.
Courses in AMA College of Medicine Philippines
AMA College offers various courses to the students, including master’s and bachelor’s degree courses. However, there are some of the courses which are popular among their student. MBBS is one of those popular courses in which most of the students take admission. Here are the details of some courses.
Duration: BS (2 years) + MD (4 years)
Eligibility: The general category candidate must have passed and attained 50% marks in 10+2 with PCB subjects. However, the average aggregate for other students is 40%.
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility: The candidates must be graduated from the recognized university. The student must have passed with intermediate in PCB.
MBBS Study Program
The MBBS study program is similar to other colleges. The duration of this course is five years, in which four years are assigned for an academic while one year is awarded for the internship program. The students are educated through various mediums and high-quality equipment. The teaching staff is well educated and trained in teaching the students. They are highly qualified for providing their teaching services through the course.
Every student who wants to get education from a specific university check the fee structure for the designated course. The MBBS fee structure is lower than many colleges in India. The students who do not get admission to Indian colleges select to study in the Philippines. The fee structure of the complete course is given here.
Course Tuition Fees in INR Tuition Fees in Philippine Peso
(BS Course 1st Year) 3,81,000 3,00,000
(BS Course 2nd Year) 2,58,000 2,00,000
1st Year:(MD I Course) 3,18,000 2,50,000
2nd Year:(MD II Course) 3,18,000 2,50,000
3rd Year:(MD III Course) 1,91,000 1,50,000
4th Year:(MD IV Course) 1,28,900 1,00,000
Total Fees of the MD program is 19,000 USD.
Total Fees of MD program is 950,000 Pesos (in Philippines Pesos)
Eligibility for getting admission in AMA College of Medicine
The admission procedure includes the detection of eligibility of students. If you want to take admission in this college, then you must have scored the essential marks in examinations. Also, the student will require submitting the documents with their application to secure their seat in the respective study program. Here are the necessary documents and eligibility criteria for the students.
• The candidate must have completed 17 years of age as of December 31.
• The aspirant must have attained 50% marks in science subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology from a recognized board of education.
• Passport Photocopy, Make sure the passport must be available within August 15th)
• Education certificates/transcript of records
• Mark sheets of 10th & 12th / Intermediate
• Passport Size photographs
• Birth Certificate in English
• Police clearance certificate to be obtained after getting Passport
• Certificate of good moral character (1 from either principal/professor/dean)
• NOC / Affidavit of support of any person supporting the applicant’s study
• Bank Statement copy of Sponsor (Father or Guardian) – Proof
• The candidate must have passed the NEET examination.
• The proof of NEET clearance must be attached to the documents.
The aspirants usually worried about the essential facilities and amenities. The international students require hostel rooms, Wi-Fi, sports ground, library, mess, and other facilities for their stay. The college takes care of these needs very well. It provides various facilities including
• Fully furnished hostel rooms for by and girls
• Canteens offer all type of Indian food
• Twenty-four hours facility of library for reading with an Internet connection and thousands of journals as well as books.
• the cutting edge in campus hospital for best of the practice
• 24 hours Wi-Fi facility in hostel rooms
• Well disposed of individuals and Safe environment.
• Sports ground for the students to play different games and perform athletics activities
AMA School of Medicine
AMA One Building
5486 South Super Highway, Banghal, Makati City
Metro Manila, Philippines
For more information about AMA College of medicine, you can contact us. Also, the contact details and official website of the college is provided by us. You can directly contact the administration for course-related queries.