Bicol College of medicine is one of the best medical colleges in Philippines capitalized by the Government. This college was established in the year 1975. It is affiliated with Bicol Medical Center and Bicol regional two government hospitals. Also, the medical courses of the college are affiliated by MCI and WHO. IT means the degree of college is valid in many countries of the world. So the students have various opportunities after completing their course. This college is located in Legazpi, Philippines, and it is a better place for the students. Around 27000 students take admission in this college every year.
Most of the students of this college are currently working at high positions in reputed hospitals all over the world. If you want to get admission in this college, then you should find out the information about the college. Here we are providing the complete details of the college and its fee structure.
MBBS in Bicol College of medicine
The MBBS course is complete 5 and a half year course. Education in college is the best among all the universities. This college focuses more on practical knowledge rather than theoretical. So the students select this college for their MBBS program. Also, the internship session of this program provides world-class training to the students. The course is in English so international students can learn without any issue.
AS stated earlier that the course is for 5 and a half years, so the tuition fees are according to it. The full prices of a year are about $3000-$3500. However, the overall charges may vary as the administration regulates the fee structure every year.
Overall MBBS Fees and Expenses:
Tuition Fees: 25 USD to 20409.25 USD (total of 5.5 years).
Living / Accommodation, Travel, and all extra Expenses: 8022 USD to 8500 USD per year.
|PRE-MED 16 Months (BS)||Cost (IN INR)|
Cost (IN INR)
|Year 1||Year 2||3rd Year||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fees||240,000||240,000||Rs. 240,000||240,000||0|
|Hostel||50,000||Rs. 50,000||50,000||Rs. 50,000||0|
|Living Cost||100,000||100,000||Rs. 100,000||100,000||0|
|Others||15,000||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 15,000||15,000||0|
|Total||405,000||Rs. 405,000||405,000||Rs. 405,000|
This college provides scholarships to students in need. However, they have listed criteria to be fulfilled by the candidate. These scholarships are giving by the Government of the Philippines, Philippines Company, and the college itself. If you want to get the scholarship, then contact the administration of the college.
The world ranking of Bicol College of medicine is 9145, and the country rank is 66. The authorities are working on making the ranking better at the world level.
Bicol College of medicine MBBS Admission for Indian Students
This college is popular among the Indian students for the MBBS study program. They have many benefits to studying medicine in the Philippines. If you want to get admission in this college, then read this section carefully. First of all, you will need to fulfill the eligibility criteria then apply for admission online.
- The candidate must have appeared and clear NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Medical exam.
- Students must have an aggregate of minimum 50% with practical in PCB i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The reserved category students have relaxation in the minimum percentage in all the science subjects. Students must have an aggregate of a minimum of 40% with practical in PCB i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The students must be of minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years of age as per 31st December of that respective year.
Documents required for Indian students to get admission in college
- 10th & 12th Education Certificates.
- NEET Score Card.
- Personal Bank Statements.
- School Leaving Certificate of 10th & 12th
- Birth Certificate.
- Any Unique National Identification Authority of India i.e., Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport
- Front Main Page of Passport
- Payment Receipt.
- An Application Form.
- PCC i.e., Police Clearance Certificate
All the documents must be correct and according to the Bicol college standards. The Admission form is available on the official website of College. You can fill this form online. Also, students can fill the scholarship forms and appeal in advance for the scholarship. Read the guidelines of the college to ensure if the application is submitted or not. There will be a telephonic interview for selecting the students. If you clear all the levels, then you will get admission. Indian students get the advantage of studying here. They can get Permanent Residency after completing their degree and getting a job in the Philippines. Also, the students can stay there for about 3 years after completing their academic programs.
Facilities provided by Bicol College
The college offers the best facilities for international and national students. The labs are filled with high quality and latest equipment. The infrastructure of the college is world-class. Here are some of the facilities you will get in college after getting admission.
- Fitness rooms and Reading lodges
- Discrete hostel rooms for both boys & girls
- Cyber-cafe and canteen amenities.
- Sports Arena for sports events, i.e., Basketball, Table-Tennis, Creative Gymnastics, and Volleyball
- Library provisions with a wide range of eBook and journals, Wi-Fi facility
- Friendly Surroundings and localities
- Well Furnished Bedrooms in hostels including some prerequisites such as television, telephone.
- Attainable of Internet amenity to all hostels students.
Address: Rizal St, Legazpi, Albay
Contact NO: +63524811155