Far Eastern Federal University is located in Russia and was established in 1899. This University often confused with the Philippines based University with the same name. But here we are talking about The University in Russia. It is the oldest and famous, a medical university in the region. The University is situated in the Krai region with vast infrastructure. The base student strength of the University is more than 40,000.
The University is termed as ancient, but the advance and modern technology of medical equipment make it the first choice of students for medical education. The University is offering more than 100 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate study programs. The teaching staff is well educated and professional. Moreover, 1900 professors are working here to provide quality education to students. The University is recognized globally. Hence, applicants from South Korea, Japan, the US, India, and other countries come here to study MBBS.
In this article, you will get the complete details about this University and its study program. If you are interested in taking admission or looking for more information about the University, then this article will be helpful for you.
MBBS in Far Eastern Federal University
MBBS is the most popular course at this University. Students get enrolled in this course more than any other study program. It is providing those courses for all the nationalities at affordable prices. Also, the recognition from MCI and other international medical councils make it the best choice.
MCI (Medical Council of India) is the regulatory body of the medical profession in India. If a student studies in the abroad University approved by MCI, then the degree will be validated for working in India. Otherwise, the degree is not valid in India. And the FEFU is approved by MCI, so the students can efficiently study and then work in India after completing their degree.
The MBBS course is undoubtedly popular among overseas as well as local students. The fee structure is similar for the students to pursue their medical education. Indian students who are willing to study MBBS in Far Eastern Federal University will find this course affordable for them. MBBS course is a full-time program for five years. The students must submit their fees on time to complete their studies without any hurdle. The total tuition fees for this course will be around $18000- $25000. Other charges like the cost of living, hostel, and more are exclusive of tuition fees. You will need to pay more amounts for those amenities.
The scholarships are allotted to the students of this University who have attained rank in the entrance examination. Also, if you want to get the award, then you have to work hard and get the top- position in the entrance examination. Toppers get many benefits and rebates in their fees.
The University is providing its services for more than 100 years. So it is well recognized globally and attained the best position in the world. The current world ranking of the University is 1541, and the country rank is 24. However, the University is holding several kinds of classification in many contexts.
- World’s University Ranking- 1001+
- Worldwide Professional University Ranking-408
- Webometrics Ranking- 1635
- RA Ranking of Russian Universities-34
- Emerging Economies University- 300 TO 350
- Brics Ranking-86
- Emerging Europe Universities Ranking-86
The rankings mentioned above changes every year based on various parameters.
Far Eastern Federal University Admission Procedure for Indian Students
Indian students have many advantages of studying MBBS at this University. They have the chance to win the scholarship, as well as the fee structure, which is similar to the Indian colleges. Moreover, the procedure of admission is simple. Students need to fulfill the eligibility criteria, and they follow the other steps of application.
- The applicant must have appeared in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Medical exam.
- Students must have attained the aggregate of minimum 50% in Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- The candidate should accomplish a minimum age of 17 years as per 31st December of that respective year
- They must have complete and legal documents as proof.
- Health Insurance & Medical Certificate.
- 10th & 12th Certificates.
- Well, Proficiency in English.
- Minimum IELTS, i.e., International English Language Testing System Score, is 6.5.
- The Minimum TOEFL, i.e., Test of English as a Foreign Language Score, is 550 points (paper-based test).
- Minimum TOEFL, I.e., Score is 79 (Internet or Computer-based test).
- Reference Letter
- Admission Letter.
- MCAT Score Card (Optional) & NEET Score Card as well.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Valid Passport & Copy of Passport’s Front Main Page
- Medical & Birth Certificate.
- Migration & Transfer Certificates.
The application form must be submitted before the deadline. The candidates must fill and check the application form before submission. The incomplete form will be rejected, so one must keep in mind the guidelines of the University.
The Indian students can fill the application form on the official website online. Also, these students will get the PR after completing their five-year course and a one-year Internship in Russia. The government allows the students to stay and work in Russia after completing their degree courses.
Facilities and Amenities at Far Eastern University
The basic amenities for students are available at the University. The overseas students get the fearless atmosphere at the University. Local students and the staff are very friendly. Also, many other facilities add more comfort to stay and study in Russia. The weather condition also suits the Indian students. Here are some of the facilities provided by the Authority.
- Delicate Atmosphere
- Electricity & Water Appliances
- High-Alert Security of students
- Canteen provisions
- Detached hostile provisions for both girls & boys as well
- Medical & Transportation amenities as well
- Luxurious Library Amenities
- Playground & Sports Arena
- Photocopy & Binding Books amenities
- 24*7*365 availability of Internet Wi-Fi