Hebei Medical University is one of the oldest and AAA classified universities in China. It was established in 1894 by Governor Li Hongzhang. More than 15000 staff members are working at this university. The location of the university is near about 200 km from Beijing. Shijiazhuang, capital of Hebei, is the city where the university is located.
The university affiliates six hospitals and provides better health care facilities to patients. It holds a record of international students for medical courses. Many top-ranked doctors in the world have a degree of medical courses from this university. Most of the students from Japan, the US and India have taken education from this university.
Courses offered by Hebei University
The prestigious university has several medical courses for students. There are 37 doctoral, 52 masters and four post doctoral study program provided by the university. Four Post Doctoral courses include basic medical science, Clinical medicine and Integration of TCM and Western medicine. Here are some of the best sessions at university.
- Medical Imaging
- Advanced Nursing Science
- Preventive & Western Medicine
MBBS in Hebei Medical University
MBBS education in this university is better than other universities in China. Students prefer this university over others for medical school. This course is a whole six years program with a one-year internship. The university focuses on practical knowledge than theoretical, so the academic training contains more practicals. The students have a chance to extend their course to maximize up to 8 years.
The course is available in English and Chinese languages. Hence, international students study medicine without any trouble. The internship is compulsory for all students. The degree from this university is valid in many countries around the world. So you can quickly get a job or practice on your own at your home town after completion of course.
Hebei Medical University MBBS Course Fee Structure
MBBS course is the affordable study program at this university. The fees for the entire six years program are around RMB 30,000 to RMB 35,000 per year. The course is available in both English and Chinese language so students from any country can come here to take admission.
For first-year students (in INR)
- Tuition Fees: Rs 300000
- Living Cost: Rs 70000
- Hostel Fees: Rs 55000
- Food Expenses/month: Rs 20000
- Total: Rs 445,000
For Second, third, fourth, fifth-year students
- Tuition Fees: Rs 400000
- Living Cost: Rs 70000
- Hostel Fees: Rs 60000
- Food Expenses/month: Rs 20000
- Total: Rs 550,000
Overall MBBS Fess (in RMB)
Tuition Fees: 30,000 to 35,000 RMB per year
Service Fees: 350 RMB per year
Living Fees: 1600 to 2000 RMB per year
Other Expenses/ Accommodation: 4000 to 5500 RMB per year
Registration/ Application Fees: 1000 RMB
Hebei Medical University Ranking
The country rank of Hebei Medical University is 356 while the world rank of this university is 2460. The students who are eligible for studying at the university will get the best amenities here. The overall study programs of this university are world-class. The staff is working on mailing the university top-ranked in the world.
Hebei Medical University Scholarships
The university is providing scholarships for various Graduates and undergraduate courses. The new students will have the chance to earn the award after achieving top position in Entrance Exam. The Chinese government gives these scholarships, Chinese companies and The Hebei medical university.
Hebei Medical University Admission for Indian Students
The Indian students have the advantage of studying at this university. The MBBS program is accessible and the best course in this university. The students who are interested in taking admission in this university should complete the eligibility criteria given below.
Students must have an aggregate of at least 60% in Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- They must have to appear and clear the NEET examination (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test).
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years as per 31st December of the respective year.
- Students should be able to communicate in English and have fluency in this language.
Documents Required for Indian Students to get admission in HEBEI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY:
- An Application Form.
- Personal Bank Statements.
- 10th & 12th Education Certificates.
- Front Main Page of Passport
- Payment Receipt.
- NEET Score Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- Unique Identification Authority of India, i.e. Adhaar Card, Pan Card.
- School Leaving Certificate of 10th & 12th
- PCC, i.e. Police Clearance Certificate
The admission procedure for Indian students at Hebei Medical University is simple. The students can enrol themselves in the university after completing the process online. First of all, students have to apply online at the official university website. The online admission procedure starts from April-June. The university department then takes the interview online. Students will get the mail after completing the interview step. Then the candidates will get a study visa in the month of August-September. Indian students will also get the chance to work in China and settle at that place.
Facilities in Hebei Medical University
Hebei University provides the best facilities for students studying here. Accommodation and other amenities for national and international students are best in the world. You can check the complete list of these facilities below.
- It has Proper Reading lodges & Fitness rooms for students on the campus.
- Students get Friendly Surroundings and people in China.
- University has Cafeterias & Refreshment facilities.
- Both boys and girls get Separate Hostel facilities.
- Tea-room & Cyber-café for students.
- They provide Sports Arena for sports events, i.e. Creative Gymnastics, Basketball, Table-Tennis, and Volleyball.
- It has Library provisions for students with a wide range of eBook, journals and Wi-Fi.
- The amenities include Well Furnished Hostel rooms, including television, telephone.
- Hostel students get access to the internet.
Address: 361 East Zhongshan Road, Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province, China
Email: [email protected]
Tel no: +86-0311-86265523