Jalal Abad State University is a government university established in 1993. It provided high education in various fields, including Medicine, Electronics, and agro-industrial complex. This university is located in Jalal Abad city of Kyrgyzstan. The students get high quality education from well-educated faculty members. Also, many medical institutes come under this university. The students get various advantages of studying at this university.
- Advantages of study in Jalal Abad State University
- The medium of Introduction in English
- Recognized by MCI, WHO, and PMDC
- Low Tuition fees and high quality infrastructure
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- Indian Food available for Students
- More than 500 Indian students studying in the university
Moreover, the students of this university are working in international Hospitals in many countries. This university is providing several courses for medical aspirants. If you want to take admission in this university, then read this article carefully. We have shared the complete details of university and medical courses in this article.
Affiliated Hospitals of Jalal Abad State University
As we stated earlier, many hospitals are affiliated with the university. All the medical facilities to the patients are provided. Also, many students get a job in these hospitals after completing their degrees. Students get the chance for exposure to their education. These teaching hospitals have modern diagnostic and treatment facilities. So the students get higher professional and scientific level education at the place. Here are some of the best colleges under this university.
- Jalal-Abad City Hospital
- Jalal-Abad perinatal Hospital
- The Jalal-Abad territorial Polyclinic
- Jalal-Abad City Maternity Hospital
- Osh provincial Clinical Hospital
- Osh City territorial Hospital
- City Hospital of Infectious diseases
- Osh Inter-Provincial center of Oncology
MBBS in Jalal Abad University
The MBBS study program is famous all over the world. Jalal Abad University is providing this course to its students. They use high quality and modern equipment to teach the students at the professional level. The study program is approved by the WHO, IMED, MCI, and other international medical councils. So the students have an excellent opportunity to work in other countries after completing ether degree. Students can pursue their post-graduation from the USA. Also, the fees for this course are affordable for students.
The complete course of MBBS is of 5 years. The student must pay the first year fees at the time of admission. They can pay the fees for the next years at the beginning of the new semester. The fees are affordable for Indian students. The fees are lower in comparison to many colleges in India. So if you want to pursue your education at this university, then you will need to arrange this fee.
|Year||1st Year (in dollars)||2nd Year||3rd Year (in dollars)||4th Year||5th Year|
|Total in USD||3370||$3370||$ 3370||$3370||$3370|
The mess cost and traveling charges are not included in the tuition and hostel fees. Also, the cost of tuition is around $1000. Admission fees and other charges will be extra. You will need to pay admission fees at the time of the first year.
The fees, of course, are already low, so there is no scholarship provided to the students. If you belong to the economically weaker section, then you can get a rebate on fees. But you must contact the university authority first.
The university offers two options to the students. They can either do internship from Jalalabad University or do it from their hometown. If international students want to pursue their internship from their hometown, then they will have to pass a screening test of their country’s medical council. For, example if Indian students want to do an internship in India after getting a degree from the Jalal Abad University, then he/she must pass the MCI screening test.
Jalal Abad University MBBS Admission for Indian Students
Jalal Abad State University is giving admission to Indian students for the MBBS program. The admission starts in June/July. So the students are recommended to fill their forms and apply within this month. The procedure for applying to the university is easy. You need to fill the form online and submit it with proper documentation. But make sure that you are eligible for the admission. The eligibility criteria for the admission are as follows.
- Minimum age required is 17
- The aggregate percentage must be 50% or above.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 with 50% marks in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English as major subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
- NEET-UG qualified
- Completed 10+2 years of education (by PCB) with 50% or above marks in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject.
- Minimum age 17 years.
- Valid Indian Passport
- Valid MCI certificate
Once the application is approved, the candidate will receive the acknowledgment from the university. The call letter will be given by using which the applicant can apply for the Visa.
Facilities and Amenities
The university is providing the necessary amenities to the students. The hostel facility and canteen are available for students. The students will not get Indian Food at the restaurant. But you can get some necessary facilities with admission.
- Separate accommodation or hostel facility for boys and girls
- Every hostel room is provided with beds and tables
- Wi-Fi facility in library and campus
- Localities are friendly and give a warm welcome to the foreign students
- Library facility available for students with hundreds of Journals and Books
- Sports arena for students is also open on campus
- Facilities like cafes, restaurants and snack bars
Address: 57 Lenin Street, Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan)
Email: [email protected]