Over the past 25 years, Indian medical students are pursuing their education in Russia. The MBBS in Russia is a popular study program for the Indians so many people are searching related to MBBS Admission in Russia. They travel to the country and study medicine. Around 6 thousand doctors have returned to India after completing their education. On the other hand, many doctors have settled in abroad. The Low-cost Russia colleges are ideal choice for the students. Moreover the universities recognized by MCI helps the students to get education in Russia easily. The medical colleges and their degrees are valid in India. In addition, these colleges come under top 10 universities in Russia.
About MBBS in Russia
MBBS in Russia is a popular choice for the Indian students. Currently thousands of Indians are enrolled in about 70-80 colleges recognized by MCI. Indian students can select the university from the list generated by MCI. The study of medicine is affordable in Russia. Also the students completing degree from the Russian college are eligible for FMGE. It means they can apply for internship in India.
The Russian colleges and universities provide advanced education to the students. The medical universities are popular all around the world. Moreover the ease of living in Russia is better than other countries.
MBBS admission in Russia Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Russia are similar to other countries for Indians. Many sections are checked to give the study visa and accept the application of the student. Also Indian students have more benefits than other countries.
- The Indian student who have completed the class XII with 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In addition, the students having SC/ST or OBC certificate are eligible for getting the admission with 40% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Also the English must be a compulsory subject in the examination. The guidelines of the Medical Council of India will follow for the admission.
- Some universities will ask for higher aggregate in class XII
- The applicant must qualify NEET-UG for admission in Russia.
- The age of the candidate must be 17 or more than that.
- No entrance exam will be conducted to get admission in MBBS program.
Why you should study MBBS in Russia?
Russia is the most advanced nations in today’s generation. The high tech equipments and treatment options are available here. The medical aspirants can learn new techniques throughout their education period. The universities use latest techniques for teaching the students. The Indian have some benefits of pursuing MBBS in Russia which are listed here.
- Students do not have to go through any entrance examination for enrollment in Russian university. Also no donation procedure reduces the cost of education.
- The admission procedure is easy and the courses fee is very less.
- Russian university degrees are worldwide authorized. The students can apply for internship in any of the country.
- The high standard of living and the warm hearted Russians make the stay comfortable for Indian Students.
- All the universities come under MCI have government authorization.
- The students are eligible to give MCI screening test for internship in India.
Apart from the above mentioned benefits, the MBBS admission in Russia fees are about 3.5 to 6 lakh. Also it is affordable for many students. The scholarship is also provided to students completing the criteria. Moreover the MBBS students get the insurance for all courses and medical treatment. Students also get the benefit of training in MCI screening test. Moreover the aspirants also get the training of Russian language. They taught in both Russian as well as English language.