Study in Ukraine is the first choice for Indian Students. The estimated number of students visiting Ukraine for studies is 5000 every year. It means parents are convinced with the study programs, fee structure and ease of admission for their ward. So students who want to do MBBS Admission in Ukraine can apply in this country.
About MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is the largest country located in central and Eastern Europe. It shares its boundaries with the Russian Federation., Belarus, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary and Moldova. However, the country is known as one of the largest grain exporters. Ukraine is a developed nation with many opportunities for foreign students too. The Indian students find this place a better choice for studying medicine.
In Present, Ukraine is ranked at fourth position in terms of highest postgraduates in the medical field. This nation has top-ranked government universities for MBBS in Ukraine and other medical study programs. The cost of then these courses is less. Moreover, the universities are authorized by WHO and UNESCO.
Why Should you Study MBBS in Ukraine?
MBBS in Ukraine is a simple course for Indian students. Many applicants apply for admission in various courses. Students can apply at cheap universities and colleges without giving IELTS Test. It has many benefits for Indian students
- The cost of MBBS in Ukraine is very low.
- Highly qualified teaching staff with proper lessons in English
- Top-ranked universities in the world and have a low fee structure in comparison to other universities.
- Indian students have befitted of eligibility and appearing in MCI screening test, PLAB in UK and others.
- The students can apply easily for PG courses after studying MBBS in Ukraine. It is easier than applying for PG courses in India.
- The cost of living is an important factor for students. Here students have a low cost of living nearly about the US $ 150.
- The weather condition of this place is also better for students. A happy and healthy environment helps in studying properly. Also, it maintains the overall development of the students.
- The Ukraine e3ducation system follows the Bologna Agreement which means the students can study PG courses of MBBS in Ukraine at low cost.
MBBS Admission in Ukraine Eligibility
The admission process of MBBS in Ukraine is easy. The applicants can apply for the study program without IELTS and TOEFL exams. The students must fulfill the following criteria for getting admission in Ukraine Medical University.
The candidate must be 17 years or more at the time of application.
Candidate must have attained the 50% aggregate in the High school examination from CBSE/ICSE or other equivalent board of education.
The students must have passed the NEET examination. But the students who are aspiring to study in abroad and do not have a register? Appeared or qualified for NEET 2019 should produce the Eligibility certificate Issued in MCI at the time of admission to foreign medical universities.
Top MBBS Universities in Ukraine
Ukraine has many medical universities and colleges running under Government authorities. They behave cheap and the best quality education for the students. Many Indian students have returned to their country after completing their education. And they are practicing the Top Hospitals of India. However, returning students have to pass the MCI screening test before joining their medical practice. Also, the students do not have to pay any donation at the time of admission in these universities.
The disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine are quite low. The students in India are heading to Ukraine for their studies. They find it easy and affordable to get an education without paying donations.
Duration of Courses offered by Ukraine University
MBBS course duration in Ukraine is 6years which is similar to other countries. These courses are available in three languages including English, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Nursing: The course is of 3 to 4 years
Pediatrics: The duration of the course is 6 years
Pharmacy: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy is a complete 5 years course.
General medicine: Duration is 6 years
BDS: It is a dentistry course of 5 years
The universities offer the MBBS Admission in Ukraine courses with the Post-graduation study program for Indian students. You can apply for the courses early for getting the seats.